Graphic Facilitation / Recording Packages
To make it easy for you to identify the service that will provide the level of support that you would like; and fits within your budget, we have developed a range of packages that you can choose from.
- Briefing call and planning time
- Scribing at the event
- Supply of Graphic Facilitation wall
- Completion of the record following the event if necessary
- Digital scanning and clean-up of record to produce a high and low res digital image
- Insured postal return of original poster
- A full and half day fee applies
- The Standard Package with a number of add-ons that can be used as a pick and mix menu
- Tweets of key messages using the events hashtags to increase the social media presence
- A time lapse video showing the development of the record over the course of the event
- incorporating the time lapse footage and stand out comments from the graphic record that summarise the key messages from the event
- An of the event that will provide a 5 minute summary of the graphic record. It will reflect the flow of the event and highlight the key messages that have been captured in the record
- Encapsulation of the original poster in plastic coating (laminated)
- Printing the record onto a PVC media which will provide durable poster on durable and malleable plastic chose from a variety of sizes from full size, ½ size, ¼ size (quantity and size will influence the cost)
NB a bespoke cost will apply to this package dependant on added extras
You may have a number of engagement events planned and a limited budget available. We can offer a discounted price on a contracted number of days making it a more cost effective service for you. The contract applies to a programme or project that is running a series of similar or repeated sessions or workshops.
The following options outlined below are intended to offer value for money. There is a sliding scale with the more sessions booked the greater the discount.
- 10 ½ days or 5 full days or any combination of full and half days
- 8 ½ days or 4 full days or any combination
- 6 ½ days or 3 full days or any combination
- 4 ½ days or 2 full days or any combination