Graphic Facilitation / Recording Packages
To make it easy for you to identify the service that will provide the level of support that you would like; and fits within your budget, we have developed a range of packages that you can choose from.
A graphic facilitator will be booked, arrive on the agreed date, use the wall space that
is available at the venue (if wall space is not suitable the customer will be responsible
for sourcing an appropriate solution) capture the event and complete the record on site. The
record that has been produced will be left with you to display after the event.
There is a full day and half day fee for this. Depending on the media used to capture the
event there may be a cost for materials.
- Briefing call and planning time
- Scribing at the event
- Supply of Graphic Facilitation wall
- Completion of the record following the event if necessary
- Digital scanning and clean-up of record to produce a high and low res digital image
- Insured postal return of original poster
- A full and half day fee applies
- The Standard Package with a number of add-ons that can be used as a pick and mix menu
- Tweets of key messages using the events hashtags to increase the social media presence
- A time lapse video showing the development of the record over the course of the event
- incorporating the time lapse footage and stand out comments from the graphic record that summarise the key messages from the event
- An of the event that will provide a 5 minute summary of the graphic record. It will reflect the flow of the event and highlight the key messages that have been captured in the record
- Encapsulation of the original poster in plastic coating (laminated)
- Printing the record onto a PVC media which will provide durable poster on durable and malleable plastic chose from a variety of sizes from full size, ½ size, ¼ size (quantity and size will influence the cost)
NB a bespoke cost will apply to this package dependant on added extras
You may have a number of engagement events planned and a limited budget available. We can offer a discounted price on a contracted number of days making it a more cost effective service for you. The contract applies to a programme or project that is running a series of similar or repeated sessions or workshops.
The following options outlined below are intended to offer value for money. There is a sliding scale with the more sessions booked the greater the discount.
- 10 ½ days or 5 full days or any combination of full and half days
- 8 ½ days or 4 full days or any combination
- 6 ½ days or 3 full days or any combination
- 4 ½ days or 2 full days or any combination